Saturday, July 2, 2011

It's been a while...

My last post was June 12th; two days ago (the 29th) marked living in Peru for exactly one month.  I cannot believe how fast time goes.  Peru feels like home.

I haven't had much time to get on the computer except to write back those of you who have written me via email, facebook etc. I'm sorry that I haven't had much time to update everyone back home.  I know you guys are praying for me, so it would be nice for you to know how better to pray for me through updates.

I'm going to do several posts to better organize my thoughts and so that you won't have to read a book all at once. Hopefully it helps :)

Here are some thoughts from Mom and Dad (from My Utmost for His Highest) that got a hold of my heart on the 13th of June:

"We are uncertain of the next step, but we are certain of God."

"When we have the right relationship with God, life is FULL of spontaneous joyful uncertainty and expectancy.  Jesus said, "Believe also in me" (John 14:1) not, "Believe certain things about me."  Leave everything to Him and it will be gloriously and graciously uncertain how He will come in - but you can be certain that He will come.  Remain faithful to Him."

No comments:

Post a Comment