Monday, May 30, 2011

One Day!!

Tomorrow's the day! TRAVEL DAY! It will actually end up being two days in total. I can't hardly believe that the day has finally come. I'm really looking forward to all that God has in store for me and the interns while we are in Peru together. Thank you again, to all of you who are praying for our travels and for God's movement during our internship. It's gonna be an adventure, and I can't wait to share it with everyone!

I was recently encouraged by this passage from Scripture:

Psalm 91:9-16

"...If you make the Most High your dwelling - even the Lord, who is my refuge - then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent.  For He will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.  You will tread upon the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
Because he loves me, says the Lord, I will rescue him; I will protect him, for He acknowledges my name.  he will call upon me and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.  With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation."

No comments:

Post a Comment